The registration procedure for KBC Season 14 2022 is now open! This year, the show will be aired on Sony Entertainment Television. The application process has been simplified with a shorter questionnaire and an online submission. The registration process starts with filling up a simple form that asks you to provide your name, age, gender and mobile number.
What is the Kaun Banega crorepati show?
Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) is an Indian television game show based on the British version of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. The show first aired on 3 September 2000 and was hosted by Amitabh Bachchan. The show was produced by Big Synergy and is aired on Sony Entertainment Television.
The show is a general knowledge quiz show in which contestants try to win a billion rupees by answering questions of increasing difficulty. Contestants can choose to “walk away” with the money they have already won or risk it all by answering one final question. If the contestant answers the question correctly, they win the billion rupees; if the contestant answers incorrectly, they leave with nothing.
The show is open to all public members above the age of 18. A registration form must be filled in to take part in the game. The show is played through a series of rounds which consists of twelve questions followed by three elimination questions known as “Dharma Pushp” (Garden of Virtue), “Pitara Pushp” (Basket of Wisdom) and “Karma Pushp” (Flower of Action). The first contestant to answer six questions correctly advances to the next round. If a contestant answers a question incorrectly, they are eliminated.
To be eligible to participate in KBC Season 14 2022, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a resident of India.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have a valid passport and visa if required.
- You must not be employed by Sony Entertainment Television or any other company associated with the production of KBC.
- You must not be a relative of any employee of Sony Entertainment Television or any other company associated with the production of KBC.
- You must not have won more than Rs. 25,000 on any previous episode of KBC.
For KBC Season 14 2022, a shorter questionnaire has been introduced. The new requirements can be viewed below:
- Mobile Number
- Email ID [for correspondence purposes]
Selection procedure for KBC 2022 Contestants
They who make it to the next phase of the selection process must fill in an application form and undergo a telephonic interview with the Officials. The shortlisted contestants will be called for an audition in Mumbai, where they will appear in person. Finalists will be chosen from the auditions, who will then compete on the Hot Seat for the chance to win ₹1 Crore.
Process of registration
The registrations can also be accepted only through online mode. The method of registration for Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 14 2022 is given below:
- You require a smartphone or pc/laptop with an internet connection.
- Visit kbc.sonyliv.com.
- A window will open, which will ask you to either sign in or create a new account.
- If you are a new user, click on ‘Create New Account.
- Fill in the requisite details and submit.
- Once your account is created, you will be asked to verify it through an email sent to the address you entered.
- Click on the link in the email to activate your account.
- Once your account is activated, you can log in by entering your username and password.
- To register for the show, click on the ‘Participate Now’ tab on the home page.
- You will be redirected to a new page to enter your details.
- Fill in the required information accurately.
- Enter your contact details so that Sony can contact you if you are selected to take part in the show. The terms and conditions of participating in ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 14 2022’ will apply to you once you have submitted this form.
- Once you are done, click on ‘Submit’.
- That’s it! You will be registered for the show. Candidates may register till the last date of 23 July 2020.
- A verification email will be sent to your email address. Please open it and confirm that the mail was not labelled as spam by clicking on the link contained in that email.
- Now, you can log in to kbc.sonyliv.com using your email ID and password to submit the answers to questions that would be asked in the application form for Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 14 2022.
- The registration is free and a one-time process.
- Candidates must be of Indian nationality and resident in India to apply for Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 14 2022.
- The selected candidates will receive a call from Sony channel officials after submitting the application process for Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 14 2022.
- A valid passport that is not expired.
- 4 recent photographs (passport size).
- Proof of address (Aadhar card, voter ID card, ration card or bank passbook).
- Your PAN card number.
- If you are employed, a letter from your employer on their letterhead states your designation, salary, and years of service.
- If you are self-employed, then a copy of your Income Tax Return for the last two financial years.
- If you are a student, then a letter from your school/college/university stating your name, course and years of study.
- If you are a housewife, then a letter from your husband/father/son/brother on their letterhead stating your name and their relationship with you.
- Participating through SMS and call on air
- For the people who are not comfortable with online registrations, there is an alternate way to participate in Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 14 2022. They can SMS their name and contact number or call at 509093.
So hurry up and register for Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 14 2022. The process is straightforward to follow. All the best to those who decide to participate!